Australia Propolis Capsules Supermax 2000
Propolis is a resinous substance collected by bees from certain plants. It is used by bees to seal the openings of hives, maintain hives and keep them free from germs. Propolis is not only good for maintaining beehives, it has become a popular nutritional supplement and is used by many people to assist in maintaining their general well being.
BATCH EXPIRY: 04/24
Available Sizes: 100/ 365 Capsules
Grange MJ & Davey RW (1990) Antibacterial Properties of Propolis (bee glue), Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine
Skidmore- Roth L (2006) Mosby’s Handbook of Herbs and Natural Supplements, Elsevier Mosby
Banskota AH, Tezuka Y & Kadota S(2001) Recent Progress in Pharmacological Research of Propolis, Phytotherapy Research
Directions for Use
- Supports the body’s natural immune response.
- Propolis appears to have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial activities.
- Has antioxidant activity and can therefore assist in protecting the body from the harmful effects of free radicals and/or oxidative stress.
- Displays antioxidant activity Assists
- Helps in the maintenance of general well-being