DemisBaby Vege Bio-Placenta Essence
DermisBaby Vege Bio-Placenta essence joins forces with Sodium hyaluronate to form a safe and effective moisturizer. DermisBaby Vege Bio-Placenta essence also enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, which has the capacity to hold water under the skin to temporarily smooth wrinkles. In addition, it contains a unique combination of herbs, fruit, and extracts designed specifically to naturally diminish age and liver spots, lighten your complexion and even out skin tone to restore your skin back to that newborn perfection.
Available Sizes: 3 X 5ml
Aqua, Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium hyaluronate, Hyaluronic acid, Polyacrylic acid, Glycine soja seed extract, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, Maltodextrin, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Sodium palmitoyl proline, Palmitic acid, Butylene glycol, Nymphaea alba flower extract, Sodium polyacrylate, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-hexanediol, Peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, Aroma
Directions For Use
To open the syringe cap twist Anti-clockwise ... apply two pumps of the essences onto your clean hands and gently pat it onto your face and neck
- The patting motion will warm your skin and make absorption of the serum much faster.
- Apply drops of the essence on areas where you see fine lines or wrinkles. Concentrate on these areas, so the essence can prevent blemishes.
- Gently massage the essence on imperfections in an upward motion (Do this gently as rough pushing can result in more defined wrinkles).
- Apply about two more pumps of the essence on your neck. Massage your neck in an upward motion to work against the effects of gravity.
- When the essence has dried on your skin, perform a face massage. Not only will this boost circulation, but it may also help activate the anti-aging properties of the essence.
- How to massage – For your forehead; With your index and middle fingers, massage the area in a zigzag motion to prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
- How to massage – For the sensitive skin around your eyes; Gently massage the sides in a circular motion, especially when you apply eye cream.