Propolis With Olive Leaf And Manuka Honey Liquid Spray
Propolis is a resinous substance collected by bees from certain plants. Propolis is traditionally used in complementary medicine to support healthy immune function. Propolis has antioxidant activity, with the addition of Olive leaf extract and the natural goodness of Manuka Honey.
BATCH EXPIRY: 4/23
Available Sizes: 30ml
Product code: PL30SPR
Grange MJ & Davey RW (1990) Antibacterial Properties of Propolis (bee glue), Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine
Skidmore- Roth L (2006) Mosby's Handbook of Herbs and Natural Supplements, Elsevier Mosby
Banskota AH, Tezuka Y & Kadota S(2001) Recent Progress in Pharmacological Research of Propolis, Phytotherapy Research
Roxas M Jurenka J (2007) Colds and Influenza: A review of diagnosis and conventional, botanical and Nutritional Considerations, Thorne research
Mohamed R Pineda M Aguilar M (2007) Antioxidant Capacity of extracts from wild and crop plants of the Mediterrane a Region, Institute of Food Technology ists
Benavente-Garcia O Castillo J Lorente J Et al (1999) Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea Europaea leaves, Elsevier
Directions for Use
- Contains Propolis, which is traditionally used in western complementary medicine to support normal/healthy immune function.
- Contains Propolis, which has antioxidant activity.
- Propolis has antioxidant/free radical scavenging activity.
- Contains Propolis, which is traditionally used in western complementary medicine to support the mucous membranes of the mouth.
- Contains propolis which is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to assist in minor wound healing