Propolis With Olive Leaf And Manuka Honey Liquid Spray
Propolis is a resinous substance collected by bees from certain plants. Therapeutic uses of propolis are primarily attributed to antiviral, antibacterial, and antimycotic effects. Olive leaf extract, derived from the leaves of the olive tree, contains compounds specifically oleuropein, that has demonstrated potent antioxidant activity, protecting the body from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. This spray also provides the natural goodness of Manuka Honey.
BATCH EXPIRY: 04/23
Available Sizes: 30ml
Directions for Use
- Premium Propolis spray contains Olive Leaf, Manuka Honey.
- Supports the body’s natural immune response.
- Propolis appears to have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial activities.
- Has antioxidant activity and can therefore assist in protecting the body from the harmful effects of free radicals and/or oxidative stress.
- Propolis has been used traditionally in herbal medicine to help relieve sore throats and may be applied topically to assist in minor wound healing
- Displays antioxidant activity Assists
- Helps in the maintenance of general well-being
Grange MJ & Davey RW (1990) Antibacterial Properties of Propolis (bee glue), Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine
Skidmore- Roth L (2006) Mosby’s Handbook of Herbs and Natural Supplements, Elsevier Mosby
Banskota AH, Tezuka Y & Kadota S(2001) Recent Progress in Pharmacological Research of Propolis, Phytotherapy Research
Roxas M Jurenka J (2007) Colds and Influenza: A review of diagnosis and conventional, botanical and Nutritional Considerations, Thorne research
Mohamed R Pineda M Aguilar M (2007) Antioxidant Capacity of extracts from wild and crop plants of the Mediterrane a Region, Institute of Food Technology ists
Benavente-Garcia O Castillo J Lorente J Et al (1999) Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea Europaea leaves, Elsevier