A combination joint and bone health formula encapsulated with Glucosamine, Dimethyl sulfone and Chondroitin sulphate. Glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM combined together improves the consistency of the synovial or lubricating fluid in joints. It reduces the swelling in the joint and decreases the associated pain. It enhances the body's ability to repair cartilage and other connective tissues and improves flexibility. Three supplements working together provides a wider range of benefits than if only one or two compounds were taken.
BATCH EXPIRY: 05/23
Available Sizes: 180 tablets
Poolsup N, Suthisisang C, Channark P & Kittikulsuth W(2005) Glucosamine long-term treatment and the progression of knee osteoarthritis: Systematic review of randomized controlled trials. The Annals of Pharmacotherapy
Mason P (2007) Dietary supplements Pharmaceutical Press
Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Rovat LC et al. (2001) Long-term effects of glucosamine sulphate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomised, placebo-controlled clinical trial. The Lancet
Gregory S. Kelly (1998) The role of glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphates in the treatment of degenerative joint disease, Alternative medicine review, volume 3 number 1 1998
Directions for Use
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with gout.
- Temporary relief of pain associated with gout.
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with arthritis.
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis.
- Assists and helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- Assist in maintaining the elasticity and the integrity of the connective tissue.